Net Nanny for Mac
- Schedule Internet access
- Prohibit MySpace, Facebook and other social networking sites
- Stop inappropriate chat and child predators
- Obtain email and mobile alerts
- Put a stop to illegal file sharing
- Monitor where your children are going online
- Remote Management
- IM Alert & Analysis
- Customizable "Allowed" or "Blocked" Lists
- Comprehensive Logs
- Secure Internet site Filtering/Blocking
- Game and Application Blocking
- Browser Alerts
- Configuration Assistant
The Protection Your Family Members Deserves Now for the Computer You Love
You don't let your children read just anything, do you? Well, without having Net Nanny for Mac, they are able to view whatever they want on the Web, unless of course you are there to watch over their shoulders. With Net Nanny internet filter for Mac, the online world is a less hazardous place for your kids.
Net Nanny for Mac establishes a protective wall around your computer. Its predetermined categories let you pick what you don't want your children to look at, and you can also create your own personalized categories. Together with age-based user profile configurations, anti-predator features, and a remodeled, user friendly interface, Net Nanny for Mac 2.0 now offers these remarkable and necessary features:
Remote Reporting: Robust web-based reporting tools exist to aid parents monitor internet browsing and see instant message conversations from any internet connection. Review internet usage policies and see comprehensive reports from anywhere!
New filters: Net Nanny for Mac 2.0 filters FTP/SFTP, SSL (https or secure proxy filtering) and social networking sites (FaceBook, MySpace, etc.).
Game Blocking: There's a time for games and a time for school work. You can now block access to popular online games with a click of a button.
The Best Parental Control and Internet Filter for Mac!
Net Nanny for Mac from ContentWatch blocks adult sites, web-sites with subject matter unfit for children, and even blocks chats when predatory language is used. It blocks all offensive content coming from the internet.
Net Nanny for Mac works with multiple users, and interfaces easily with the Mac OS X user accounts on your computer. If you have a number of children, you can set different criteria corresponding to their age or maturity. You can decide on whether they have access to newsgroups, e-mail, or whether or not they can download files. You can easily set the system to allow them to just use the Internet during particular times, and on selected days. You can decide to block or allow specific internet sites, permit users only to use particular applications, and block access to specific types of content, such as streaming media or peer-to-peer file transfers. This internet safety software for Mac can even send you e-mail, automatically, when certain events occur.
Price for Annual Subscription is only $39.99
Net Nanny Mac
What?s Spy Software? Particularly, Spy Phone Software?
Probably it really all boils down to an issue of semantics.
We usually do not see 'spying' as always a bad thing. This website, and the programs described related to Net Nanny Mac just isn't about hacking. It is really concerning applying technological advances in order to remedy several pervasive and significant concerns. These particular software programs aren't 'viruses' nor 'trojans' - you require actual physical possession of the phone to accept installation of the mobile monitoring software package.
Net Nanny Mac
Net Nanny Mac Spy Phone software packages for mobiles doesn't necessarily indicate a unfavorable interpretation for 'spyware'. The same can be said regarding the term Keylogger, which used to imply illegitimate use of monitoring software for improper reasons.
Spy Software (not bad) and Spyware (bad) are not always the same thing. Spyware is really a wide type of possibly malicious software that can embed itself on cell phones, generally arriving from the internet.
Net Nanny Mac. Monitoring software will be what you will reference as being a basic expression for the various kinds of packages that are available in order to document pc or smartphone activity.
Malware is malicious software applications often designed to be invasive or harmful. Computer viruses, Trojan horses and worms are typical forms of malware. Malware can damage your computer, laptop or smartphone and can even copy your personal information or just be annoying. Malware is not just an annoyance, it typically damages computers and mobile phones while potentially copying personal data.
Net Nanny Mac Key Logger or Keystroke Logging
What exactly is a monitoring application? Just what keylogger? Precisely what is spy software?
Our partners present the most robust resources of virtually any checking software program upon the industry which explains why perhaps police agencies have got turned to utilizing it.
Keylogger Software program
A keylogger is in particular in reference to a program or perhaps a feature of a tool that permits the tracking of keystrokes which might be typed on the personal computer. If you are looking for an instant message monitor to be able to monitor IMs or something capable to do considerably more.
Mobile Tracking is a very beneficial monitoring tool.
Net Nanny Mac - Tech Glossary
Some terms used when describing Computer Spy and Spy Phone programs features and capabilities can be unfamiliar to some people.
- Address book - The Address Book, or Contact List is the data bank in a cell phone that holds most usually dialed numbers like the name (often the nickname), telephone number, and other personal details of contacts.
- Android - Android is the label for the operating system (OS) developed by Google used by many mobile phone handset producers. It has become particularly well-known with people, and also extremely popular with 3rd party coders and very good for spy phones
- BlackBerry - The BlackBerry name applies to both mobile phones and software operating systems.
- Call Intercept - listen in on phone conversations, or phone tap, phone tapping, cell phone tapping
- Call Log - activities saved on the phone such as incoming and outgoing SMS, calls, emails, location
- Carrier/Provider Networks - In the US, there are a couple of primary cell phone network technologies - CDMA and GSM. Verizon Wireless and Sprint apply a technology called CDMA. Likewise, ATT and T-Mobile use GSM. GSM was originally an acronym for Grouped Special Mobile, but was changed to Global System for Mobile Communication. CDMA refers to Code Division Multiple Access. GSM is utilized much more around the world than CDMA.
- CELL ID - the cellular phone signal tower unique ID. CELL ID can be utilized to approximate phone location
- Compatible Phone - Each make of spy phone application, together with, phone brand/model, works with different features and attributes - examine partner web sites for specifics about your mobile phones.
- Event - activities such as a telephone call which is made or received, an SMS/text message that is sent or received, and email that is sent or received, a location report giving cell ID and/or GPS coordinates.
- Event logging - Is the transmission of activities of the target phone to either the monitoring phone or an online database. This can include SMS/text messages, voice calls, emails, or locations.
- Event selection - The means to define which events are taken.
- GPS - GPS Trackers: Cell Phone Tracking offers coordinates to display on maps. Different Cellular Phone Tracking systems possess different capabilities related to whether or not they track real-time or historical position and exactly how frequently location is polled and how often up-dates are usually sent. A fundamental subject that is frequently overlooked it the matter that frequent GPS utilization can drain a mobile phone battery.
- GSM - GSM is an acronym for Global System for Mobile Communications
- Monitor Phone - any telephone number selected by the user for monitoring SpyCall and Call Intercept
- Smartphone - A smartphone is a gadget which permits a person to make cell phone calls, and also has supplemental features which basically are typically associated with computers. But smartphones are much more than just the merger of cellular phone and personal digital assistant (PDA).
- SMS Text Message - despite being wiped. SMS stands for Short Message Service, a communication system which enables operators to send 160 characters, between GSM cell handsets.
- Spy Call or SpyCall - remote control of the phone microphone to listen to the phone surroundings
- Target Phone - the mobile phone to be monitored.
- Undetectable or Invisible - installation is hidden on the Target phone
Net Nanny Mac Why Monitor?
Discover the Truth
A lot of people may use spy in terms used to describe legitimate monitoring of smartphones.
There are plenty of permissible grounds to Track Cell Phone Location and communications content.
Not only is Parental Monitoring acceptable, and Employee Monitoring permitted, they are mandated. If not legally, then morally and ethically; due to the fact that parents and employers are in a position to diminish tragedy and liability that issue from mobile phone misuse or the need for protection. Authority comes with accountability.
Thankfully there is something to consider is that often spyphone programs require acceptance. A few spy phone software programs may be sent to the device remotely, however can't be installed or activated.
Employee Monitoring: Employers use cell phone spy phone software applications to do something about Productivity, Insider Threats, eDiscovery, Training and other uses.
Catch a Cheater
To Catch a Cheating Husband or Wife: Probably the most prevalent justification why someone decides to use mobile phone spyphone software applications, is to catch a cheater.
There can be few things more nerve-racking than the doubts related to suspecting a spouse or partner is cheating. With so much on the line, and given the prevalence of unfaithfulness there is little wonder that investigating relationships is surely the most broadly quoted factor for applying monitoring.