Interguard - Sonar
- Functions invisibly and undetectably at each desktop, without affecting central network computer resources
- Records all staff member communications - Email (including. webmail) & Instant Messaging
- Monitors and filters Internet use on and off the network (even on laptops)
- Blocks or limits applications like P2P, IM
- Records and analyzes all keystroke activity, regardless of the application used
- Formats all data into easy-to-read reports, which makes it an easy task to locate and appraise critical security lapses
- Screenshots taken whenever an alert word is typed or read on a webpage
- Conclusive, actionable data hard-linked to a specific employee´s actions, with full individualized reporting on an employee´s computer activity
Interguard - Sonar Web
- Monitors and filters Internet use on and off the network (even on laptop computers)
- Blocks or limits applications like P2P, IM
- Screenshots taken whenever an alert word is typed or read on a website
- All Search Terms captured
- Works on and off network
Interguard - Datalock
Data Loss Prevention
- Screen all e-mail (work and personal) and attachments for sensitive data and block if desired
- Protect from misuse or misappropriation of trade secrets, Non-Public Personal Information Control or stop use of removable media
- Block files, depending on their content, from getting copied to removable media
- Protect and enforce policies governing each employee´s computer use, including those that never connect to a network (even laptops)
- Create policies easily
- Coach and educate personnel to adopt protocol and best practices for protecting company data
- Reports back to secure server over standard HTTPS protocols, instead of network
- Identify, track, and control who accesses your data, what data they access, and what they can and cannot do with that data
Just what is Spy Software? Especially, Spy Phone Software?
Possibly it simply all boils down to a matter of interpretation.
We don't consider 'spying' as necessarily a bad thing. This site, and the tools detailed related to InterGuard just isn't about hacking. It really is about applying modern technology to solve several pervasive and serious concerns. These particular programs aren't 'viruses' nor 'trojans' - you'll need actual physical control of the device to permit installing of the cell phone monitoring software program.
InterGuard Spy Phone applications for smartphones doesn't necessarily indicate a negative interpretation for 'spyware'. The same can be said regarding the term Keylogger, which in the past implied illegitimate use of monitoring applications for inappropriate reasons.
InterGuard. Monitoring software programs can be what you would reference like a general term for the various types of packages that are out there for you to record pc or smartphone activity.
A little something to consider is that spy phone software programs need permission to install. Some mobile phone spyphone software programs may be delivered to the phone remotely, but not installed or activated. It isn't a Trojan or a worm; they require a little human intervention and cell phone are a bit distinct from laptops or computers. A few anti-virus software can find malware software on smartphones.
There are many means in use by developers in creating spyware, used on mobile phones also called spy phone software.
InterGuard Keylogger or Keystroke Logging
What exactly is a monitoring computer software? Exactly what is keylogger? Precisely what is a computer spy application?
Generally, Keystroke logging (oftentimes termed keylogging) is the process of tracking (or logging) the keys typed on a keyboard, traditionally in a hidden technique in order that the person using the computer keys is unaware that their actions are getting reviewed. However the purpose of employing the technology varies widely, legal factors for applying monitoring including keylogging far outweigh clandestine/illegal reasons.
Mobile Tracker is a definitely helpful monitoring tool.
InterGuard - Tech Terms
Further discussion of Glossary of phrases for programs:
Some Cell Phone Spy software applications typically intercept smartphone activity such as Tracking, SMS messages, Call Logs and at times email; and dependent on the phone operating system the internet sites visited. This particular data is either uploaded to an internet account for review, or forwarded by SMS to another mobile phone or email. Some come with alert notifications dependent on keywords and phrases or telephone numbers. Some actually enable tapping telephone conversations.
- Address book - The Address Book, or Contact List is the data base in a cell phone that keeps most regularly dialed phone numbers together with the name (often the nickname), telephone number, and other personal details of people.
- Android - Android is the term for the operating system (OS) developed by Google used by lots of mobile phone handset manufacturers. It has become really well-known with people, and also very popular with 3rd party programmers and good for spy phones
- BlackBerry - The BlackBerry brand name can be applied to both handsets and software operating systems.
- Call Intercept - hear phone calls, or phone tap, phone tapping, cell phone tapping
- Call Log - activities stored on the phone such as incoming and outgoing SMS, calls, emails, location
- Carrier/Provider Networks - In the US, right now there are 2 major cell phone network technologies - CDMA and GSM. Verizon Wireless and Sprint employ a technology called CDMA. Likewise, ATT and T-Mobile use GSM. GSM was originally an acronym for Grouped Special Mobile, but was changed to Global System for Mobile Communication. CDMA refers to Code Division Multiple Access. GSM is utilized significantly more around the world than CDMA.
- CELL ID - the cellular phone signal tower unique ID. CELL ID might be utilized to approximate phone position
- Compatible Phone - Each and every brand of spy phone software program, along with, cell phone brand/model, supports different features and elements - check out partner web sites for information for your cellphone.
- Event - activities such as a cellphone call that is made or received, an SMS/text message that is sent or received, and email that is sent or received, a location report giving cell ID and/or GPS coordinates.
- Event logging - Is the transmission of activities of the target phone to either the monitoring phone or an online database. This can include SMS/text messages, voice calls, emails, or locations.
- Event selection - The ability to determine which events are taken.
- GPS - GPS is an acronym for Global Positioning System and uses satellites to determine location
- GSM - GSM is an acronym for Global System for Mobile Communications
- Monitoring Phone - any phone number selected by the user for monitoring SpyCall and Call Intercept
- Smartphone - A smartphone is a gadget that allows people to make mobile phone calls, while providing additional features which essentially are normally akin to computers. But they represent more than the mere merger of cellular phone and personal digital assistant (PDA).
- SMS Text Message - despite being wiped. SMS stands for Short Message Service, as used on the latest smartphones was at first included as part of the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) series of protocols in 1985 as a way of sending texts.
- Spy Call or SpyCall - remote control of the phone microphone to eavesdrop the phone surroundings
- Target Phone - the cellular phone to be monitored.
- Undetectable or Invisible - installation is not noticeable on the Target phone
InterGuard Why Monitor?
Discover the Truth
Many people might use spy in their terminology used to describe valid monitoring of cell phones.
If the monitoring has grounds then maybe the term spy is benign, and does not suggest illegal objectives.
Not only is Parental Monitoring permissible, and Employee Monitoring permitted, they are mandated. If not legally, then morally and ethically; seeing as parents and employers are in a position to diminish tragedy and liability that are associated with mobile phone misuse or the need for protection. Authority comes with obligations.
Fortunately there's something to note is that spy phone software programs require authorization. Many spy phone software programs might be delivered to the phone remotely, however , cannot be installed or activated.
Employee Monitoring: Employers rely on smartphone spyphone software programs to respond to Productivity, Insider Threats, Data Retention, Training and other uses.
Catch a Cheater
To Catch a Cheater: In all likelihood the most prevalent reason why someone needs to buy smartphone spyphone software programs, is to catch a cheater.
There can be few issues more nerve-racking than the doubts associated with suspecting a spouse or partner is cheating. With so much on the line, and given the prevalence of infidelity there is no wonder that investigating relationships is surely the most broadly quoted reason for applying monitoring.
Parental Monitoring and Parental Control
Parental responsibly means figuring out where kids are and just what they are doing with their mobile phones and personal computers.
Parental Monitoring Young Adults Mobile phone Usage: Parents and guardians use cell phone spyphone software applications to get a handle on distracted drivers, sexting, predators, excessive use.
Helpful Information for Concerned Parents and Guardians
National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
Sex Tech Survey - www.thenationalcampaign.org/sextech/PDF/SexTech_Summary.pdf
Allstate Insurance - Teen Safe Driving
National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children